All the pictures are for reference only. If you are interested in artworks from AUSTIN LEE, please click "Contact Gallery" button and our teams will contact you shortly.
Available works at the moment
- Small size of canvas - Framed
- Edition Print - Framed
Austin Lee (b.1983, Las Vegas, USA) received an MFA in Painting from Yale School of Art and a BFA from Tyler School of Art. He is known for his playful, airbrushed acrylics. He merges abstraction and figuration, humour and pathos, in his exuberantly expressive and utterly contemporary paintings and sculptures. True to the age in which he works, his paintings begin as iPad sketches, and he has used a 3-D printer for some of his sculptures. Austin looks at the world and transforms it into a highly-charged, visually and sensorily contemporary representation of itself, filled with insecurities and uncertainty, stop-and-go reality, enthusiasm and apathy.
- Solo Show Like it is, Jeffrey Deitch, New York
- Group show Art Singapore, Singapore
- Group Show The Shoo Sho, curated by Julie Curtiss, WINDOW, New York
- Group show Austin Lee & Mark Thomas Gibson, Carl Kostyal Gallery, Stockholm
- Group show Nature Morte, The Hole, New York
- Solo show Aah, Peres Projects, Berlin
- Group show Good Pictures, curated by Austin Lee, Jeffrey Deitch Gallery, New York
- Group show The Future, presented by Gagosian and Jeffrey Deitch Gallery